How can we help you?
Chiropractors are primary health care practitioners who treat neuromusculoskeletal problems. Through their care, these health professionals aim to improve your overall health and well-being.
Chiropractic can complement other medical treatments by relieving associated musculoskeletal problems. Chiropractic treatments can also be effective in relieving symptoms associated with chronic conditions.
Chiropractic can treat a variety of neuromusculoskeletal disorders and conditions.
- Neck pain, torticollis and wry neck;
- Headaches and migraines;
- Whiplash injuries;
- Back problems:
- Herniated discs;
- Sciatic problems;
- Rib issues;
- Upper/Mid or Lower back pain;
- Associated with pregnancy;
- Associated with trauma;
- Associated with scoliosis.
- Lower and upper extremity injuries (e.g. shoulders, wrists, hands, feet, knees)
- Repetitive strain injuries:
- Rotator cuff injuries;
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome (PFPS) or Runner’s knee;
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Lateral or medial epicondylitis (golfer or tennis elbow);
- Frozen shoulder or adhesive capsulitis
- Sports injuries
- Injuries related to car accidents (SAAQ)
- Work accidents or injuries (CNESST)
- Hip and sacroiliac joint issues
- Problems with feet:
- Plantar fasciitis;
- Morton’s neuroma;
- Fat pad syndrome.
- Dizziness and vertigo
- Symptoms associated with arthritis
Your chiropractor can help you!